Today is the birthday of Erik, one of my best friends in the world (I guess I could've stopped at "best friends"... I mean, "in the world" is implied, right? Hm... time for my meds... but I digress). He's has been doing a very entertaining countdown over the last month or so.
It's brought back some memories.
I've been fortunate to be roommates with him, collaborative with him over a creative effort that's dominated most of my free time (and distracted me from less-constructive habits), been honored to be best man in his wedding, and been honored to have him and his lovely wife still important parts of my life.
Happy birthday, my friend. May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
I've always wanted to say that.
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment