Thursday, February 26, 2015

Just a bit of bile

Found out my credit card got compromised. Fun times that.

To the ratfuck bastards who decided to go apeshit with said card, I leave you with these thoughts:
  • May you contract something that lives you with a painful burning in your genitals for the balance of your life.
  • May you also contract something that delivers you unto a horrific world of pain while rotting your body and keeping you alive in pain for as long as possible.
  • May you suffer horrible poverty beyond human imagining.
  • May those who care for you spurn you and walk away.
  • And I really hope you wind up in prison with a cellmate who is in charge and enjoys deviant sex acts.
I realize this is passive-aggressive, but in all fairness, if you (mysterious credit card thief) were in front of me right now, I would probably be more direct in my displeasure. So I gotta settle for this. Life ain't fair.

No comments: