Saturday, September 24, 2011

Closing Time

Yeah... I'm not even going to bother with an intro.

Spoilers.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All."

Love it.

Yeah... so "Closing Time".

Cybermats! Cybermen!

Craig! Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All!

Craziness in a shop!

There was baby stuff. Comedy. Sonic Screwdriver shooting sonic bolts of green.

"Don't worry, I have an app for that."

"Come on, Bitey."

It was a clever little one-shot. Very good stuff.

Have a problem with Cybermen being "centuries old". Continuity... is it really that hard?

The episode was heavy-handed, ridiculous, fluffy sentimental bullshit.

For all that, it was entertaining, but it might have been all the beer I've had to drink this evening.

2 comments:

VM Brasseur said...

This:

"For all that, it was entertaining, but it might have been all the beer I've had to drink this evening."

Yes. For both of us.

Stormageddon. *snicker*

"I have an app for that." *cheap snicker*

For all that, I find I'm not much looking forward to the next episode.

J said...

I have to agree. The latter half of this season has been very weak.