Thursday, October 14, 2010

splat

Support for my worldview in which perversity and irony are the foundations of the (MY) universe:

* It's the days when I really want to sleep in that events conspire to prevent me from sleeping in.

* It's when I'm on the wagon and trying to avoid drinking alcohol when a series of irresistible alcohol-related events crop up.

* It's precisely on the days when I'm feeling my most social when I really shouldn't be interacting with other people.

Other things:

* Clicking refresh on a tracking page does not make the package arrive any faster. Doesn't especially make me feel better, either.

* I can't really figure out why I'm still watching the remake of "Hawaii Five-0".

* I'm enjoying crappy, Jon Pertwee-era "Doctor Who" episodes far more than I ought to.

* Excitement! How to Train your Dragon comes out on DVD tomorrow! Oh happy day!

No comments: