Today's game of "count the hookers" came up with nada. I'm mildly-surprised.
Two Steps from Hell finally released a commercial album today. Their "Invincible" album went on-sale on a site I've never heard of called CDBaby.
It's also supposed to be on iTunes (hissss!!!) and Amazon, but it doesn't appear available through Amazon yet (I refuse to install iTunes on my work PC).
I'm disinclined to create an account at this CDBaby site just yet, although I must say I love their privacy policy.
Tonight is yet another episode of "Fringe". I hope this doesn't suck. Tuesday's "Lost" still has me twitching in rage.
A few months back, I got some Chrome Saipan shoes. While stylish (as much as anything I own is stylish), they had a bit of a long breaking-in period. Longer than I'm used to, anyway.
This morning, I think they've finally hit the "broken in" point. They feel comfortable. Yay!
... yeah, I think that's about it. Moving on...
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment