The New Southern Style
-
[image: The New Southern Style]
A hand-bound coffee table book on the designers redefining Southern style.
Visit Uncrate for the full post.
Humanoid Robot Games Fails
-
While some bots broke records at the 2026 World Humanoid Robot Games, many
failed badly. News.com.au compiled this reel of robot breakdowns. From
running i...
Kitten Rescued from Excavator; Gets Hired by Crew
-
A crew from RiverReach Construction was working a site in Leavittsburg,
Ohio, when supervisor Chase Guello heard a plaintive cry. He must have
super he...
Ultralight S30v BedBugs
-
I'm back again folks!
Fabulous day out there today with clear blue skies and perfect
temperatures. I'm super busy today with a variety of things going on...
Artist JESSICA FONG signing August 26
-
Flying Colors will host fantastic artist *JESSICA FONG* on Wednesday August
26 at 11AM.
That’s the release day for POISON IVY #47, featuring a new & beau...
Subscribe to the new Vintage Ninja Newsletter!
-
“VINTAGE NINJA SECRET SCROLLS” is my new email newsletter. Like a lone
shinobi in the night, I’m trying to maintain an audience and spread the
good word ...
Quotes - Forty-Three
-
Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some
level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as
somethin...
Home Front: IBC water storage
-
Water security has been a concern for me for a while, weather patterns
changing all the time and even social disruptions affecting major
infrastructure l...
An important message from Consumer Reports
-
This is our last post on Consumerist.com. We’re deeply proud of all the
work we’ve done on behalf of consumers, from exposing shady practices by
secretive ...
2 comments:
Such flashbacks now. I remember borrowing your cass-single that had this on it.
Oh, so wrong.
Oi! I had forgotten the random donuts in the empty tarmac!
Post a Comment