It's not even 7am and my schemes for the week are taking form.
I'm hoping to see Sword of the Stranger at a special showing Thursday night.
The night we're actually supposed to get hit with a rainstorm.
Good times.
Since it ends well past my bedtime, and since I have time-off to spare, I'm hoping to take Friday off. That will give me a much-needed opportunity to clean my apartment, do laundry, and such before I host a game on Saturday for much nerd-abuse.
If I'm really lucky, I hope to squeeze in a showing of Push around my martial arts class on Friday.
Taken also intrigues me, mainly 'cause Liam Neeson kicking nine-hundred different kinds of ass is pretty cool as a story concept.
Man Who Spent Millions on Rare Pokémon and Magic Cards Found Guilty of
Stealing Over $50 Million in Crypto
-
He now faces up to 20 years in prison on a money-laundering charge.
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment