I completely forgot yesterday was the superbowl.
I think I realized it towards the end of the game when I heard my neighbors yelling. I turned down my music and realized they were cheering something. As I finished what I was doing, I realized that the superbowl was on.
I didn't even know who was playing until about ten minutes ago.
And I have to be honest. I still don't care.
The only bummer is that I can't do the small talk with people today 'cause they're all talking about the super bowl and I have no idea what they're talking about.
Now I know how other people feel when I'm ranting about [insert geeky topic here].
Heh.
Man Who Spent Millions on Rare Pokémon and Magic Cards Found Guilty of
Stealing Over $50 Million in Crypto
-
He now faces up to 20 years in prison on a money-laundering charge.
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment