I got caught up on my "Lost" recording from Wednesday night.
It satisfied, but I'm not sure I like the choppy pace. On the one hand, it was nice to see snippets of the other characters' stories through the eyes of the focus character for the episode.
On the other hand, the focus character was Jack (my least-favorite of the series) and it was intentionally repetitive of the pilot.
I have a love-hate relationship with "Lost". I don't care about lots of the main characters. Specifically, I could care less about:
- Jack
- Kate
- Locke
I celebrated when they killed off Charlie, Boone, and Shannon.
I'm more interested in the stories that revolve around:
- Sayid
- Sawyer
- Jin
- Sun (and I have a mad crush on Yunjin Kim, but that's not news)
- Desmond and Penny
- Ben
I'm getting to like the newer characters they introduced:
- Lapidus
- Faraday
- Miles
I never warmed to Charlotte. Moot point now. I go back-and-forth on Hurley and Juliette.
...
...
...
Oh my god. I'm addicted to a soap.
[gunshot]
A Quantum Bubble Could End Reality as We Know It. Here’s Why It (Probably)
Won’t
-
The strange rules of quantum mechanics could spell the end of our universe.
But they might also spare it from one particular fate.
46 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment