Saturday, April 6, 2019

Obligatory April post

Yeah.

So I finished "A Veil of Spears", the third book of the "Shattered Sands" series by Bradley P. Beaulieu. Goddamn that series is getting intense! The last book is due around July and I simply cannot wait!

I just finished (like an hour ago) "Tiamat's Wrath" by James S.A. Corey. Book 8 in "The Expanse" may well be the best of the series thus far. I can't recall being so utterly drawn into a novel in a long time. The sheer, mind-boggling, amount of shit that went down in that 500+ pages of awesome has left me in awe. I'm not ashamed to admit there was a point when I had to close the book 'cause something happened that made me get a bit choked up.

Oh, and now it's suddenly April. It's six days into April. 2019 seems to be burning along at a disturbingly-fast clip. Not sure how to process that.

No comments: