Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A scattering of topics

  • Have gotten a lesson this week in bureaucracy. Trying to figure out what my next step is to get a proper resolution. I hate this crap.
  • I've come to the conclusion that I'm criminally out-of-shape. Ridiculously so. I shouldn't be this out-of-shape. I mean, I fairly regularly practice martial arts and all that. Turns out if you only do a martial arts class a couple of days a week and do fuck all for the other five days, you don't really progress very much. So it's time to up my game. Went jogging today and... wow do I have a ways to go!
  • I've been given an amazing gift: a Traumahawk! Yes, that's right, I have another Zombie Tool! Oh glory day! This thing is a brutal bit of metallic awesome! I'm amazed I haven't broken anything in my apartment (or cut off a limb). Yet.
  • I think I'm obsessed with bullet points.

No comments: