Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Chrome Macheto Travel Pack

After a recent trip, I feel I need to sing the praises of the Macheto Travel Pack by Chrome Industries.

I've long been a fan of Chrome bags. They're well-constructed, waterproof, durable, and all-around badass. I obtained the Macheto Travel Pack pretty much as soon as it went on sale after I got an advert from Chrome saying it was in the works. I had a trip in the works and thought it would be perfect.

Wow, was I right! It was the perfect-size for a week-long trip, with myriad pockets for pretty much ever conceivable need. The Macheto shrugs off rain like Superman in a bullet-storm and can convert to a backpack with ease.

It even caught the eye of one of the TSA agents who saw it go through security.

If you're about to take a short trip somewhere, I cannot recommend the Macheto highly enough. It's carry-on size for pretty much every airline I know of.

This little bugger's going with me on all my trips.

No comments: