Friday, January 4, 2019

Aaaah... Deadly Sins

I'm fond of saying that my favorite Deadly Sins are Gluttony and Sloth.

Oh, I'm a fan of all seven, were I to be totally honest. Envy is probably my least favorite of the lot. Pride is a "meh". Lust... well, okay, that one vies with Wrath for my number three. I've always felt Greed is really a variation of Lust, Envy, and Gluttony. And that leads me Gluttony and Sloth. Damn but I love lounging around, eating and drinking my fill then doing fuck-all with my day.

I've had two weeks off now. Two glorious weeks of doing very, very little.

Oh, I've gotten some productive things done, to be sure. Small things, such as workouts, laundry, bits of life maintenance, and the like. In the grand scheme, I've done exactly jack shit for about two weeks.

I'm sad that time is coming to an end.

No comments: