Saturday, December 1, 2018

Review: The Squid by Zombie Tools

Every year, just around Thanksgiving, the mad geniuses of Zombie Tools put out a special offering for about a day. This year, it was "the Squid". Based on an Inuit "ulu" knife, the Squid doubles as a nasty little payload for someone throwing a punch. Mine just arrived. I can't envision a situation in which I'd ever need it, but one never knows. And it's a Zombie Tools offering, so it's got a coolness factor that makes it totally worth it.

I have to admit, the Squid is a sharp little bastard and fits nicely in the hand. Doubt it would do me much good against a zombie (unless I have absolutely nothing else at hand) but it would do pretty good against a very mortal opponent in tight quarters.

God, I love these guys!

No comments: