Monday, August 28, 2017

What the hell happened to August?

I swear it was just July a moment ago but I looked up and it's freakin' August! It's almost September, for the FSM's sake!

What the hell?

Madness has taken hold, clearly.

In the last month I've returned to martial arts again. This time I'm trying Krav Maga. It's pretty kick-ass and I'm enjoying it, but it's really driving home how out-of-shape I am.

In terms of reading, I just finished "The Barrow" by Mark Smylie, the creator of the glorious "Artesia" fantasy comic. Set in the same world, "The Barrow" follows the adventures of Artesia's brother, Stjepan, a cartographer and probable spy as he and a series of other dungeon crawlers go through a lot of sexual escapades and some seriously fucked up shit.

I've also started reading the Witcher books by Andrezej Sapkowski. Entertaining fare, though the main books are a little chatty and could use a bit more action.

No comments: