Monday, March 13, 2017

Down Time

Just for shits and giggles (and because I have enough time accrued) I took Friday and Monday off.

Nice long weekend.

I'd like to claim I did something constructive and useful with that time off. In fairness, I did get a lot of jogging and walking in, especially today.

But it wasn't a net win in terms of health. Friday was a brewery lunch that was followed by an extremely ill-advised brewery crawl in the evening. Saturday was my monthly game. Could have been better, but I think I was off my game (so to speak). Sunday was ridiculously-good Mai Tais with the family. Then Monday was exploring to find a new brewery. A new brewery that offers not one, not two, but three smoked beers on draught. Fucking hell.

Life doesn't suck. Tomorrow morning, however...

No comments: