Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Excitement! Fun! Jury Duty!

The exciting and fun part is that I don't have jury duty... at least in the morning.

Never ones to completely let people off the hook, the court has me calling in later to see if I have to make the trek in for an afternoon appearance. I'm hoping to dodge the bullet.

In other news, I've got the PC working completely now, save for one program. And I just learned that a recent Windows change means that the program is no longer supported for Windows 7, so that's that.

To take advantage of the Cyber-Monday deals, I bought a new desktop anyway. I figure the old one is working fine, but there's damage that's eventually going to erode performance. I can already tell it's a bit more sluggish than it was before the power supply crapped out. Never hurts to have a backup.

Gettin' a mite cold in the mornings now.

No comments: