Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tipping Point

Just about halfway through December. Xmas is nearly upon us. 2011 is almost over.

Can't wait for that last bit.

Now I just get to hope that all the remaining Xmas orders arrive before Xmas. Actually, I'd prefer they arrived before my office closes, as I had 'em shipped there.

Whee.

After that, it's a matter of laying low, watching people transform into crazed lunatics, and drink enough that I don't notice if I'm one of them.

I've noticed people get really, really weird in December. I can't tell if it's some sort of Holidaze loneliness thing or if it's an avoidance tactic for holiday stresses or something else. Seems to manifest in an awful lot of people, though.

I cannot wait for this year to end. I know I've said it a lot, but I pretty much loathe 2011. The only thing that could have made it worse would have been if it were an election year.

You know, like 2012... oh shit.

Gah!

No comments: