Monday, January 31, 2011

There IS a god (of debauchery)

So, Funranium Labs is offering a 10% off coupon in honor of the coming many-reasons-for-drinking.

It's enough to bring tears of joy to the eyes.

As I understand it, the coupon applies to both Black Blood of the Earth and the Steins of Science (the entry doesn't specify one or the other on the site).

This? This is GLORIOUS! And I love the idea of Lupercalia. I wonder if there's t-shirts for this out there?

Disclaimer: I do not work for or have any professional relationship with Funranium Labs save that I've purchased products from them in the past (and I may be slightly addicted to BBotE). I'm not getting money or any kind of kickback for promoting this. I just think it's awesome that they're offering a coupon.

Added Note: Googling "Lupercalia" at work might result in a few NSFW results. Just sayin'.

No comments: