Ah ghost music, your haunting weirdness visits me again this fine Wednesday morning.
As of this morning, 26 intrepid (or bored?) souls have perused Monday's post on tiki bars in the Bay Area. Huh. I'm flattered. In the interests of being clear, there are more than three tiki bars in the Bay Area. I should have included Trader Vic's on my list of ones I've visited and there are others in the general area. Maybe one day I'll do a rewrite or a better comparison.
I find it oddly-disconcerting how, as time passes, I'm having more and more difficulty both identifying "celebrities" and figuring out why, exactly, a person is a celebrity. Example: Kardashians. Why? Just... why? I still don't understand.
Samsung’s Rotating-Bezel Galaxy Watch 8 Classic Is $160 Off for October
Prime Day
-
A premium stainless-steel smartwatch with cellular connectivity, now at its
lowest price yet.
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment