I saw it. I wanted it. I got it.
I opted to get County Comm's AAx2 Tactical Maratac Flashlight, mostly 'cause I saw it's advertised to spit out 510 lumens on the high setting.
It does that quite nicely. With two AA batteries, this puppy provides a nice variety of lighting options and has a nice, slender profile to slip into a coat pocket or cargo pants pocket. The reflector has greenish, glowing inner ring that's kind of creepy-neat.
Nice light and a good price for the performance.
Hopefully I won't have a repeat of my last mishap with another Maratac light and accidentally activate it in my pocket. These buggers get awfully warm if left on for a long time...
Report Suggests OpenAI Has Clawed Tons of Market Share Back From Anthropic
in 2026
-
Maybe OpenAI's pivot to productivity has worked.
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment