The Internets, in their grand and vile intention to exploit my weak nature, pointed me to a fascinating site in the glorious United Kingdom: A Touch of Ginger
Fascinating site. At first I thought it was some redhead thing (I guess our British cousins refer to redheads as "gingers").
Then I saw what they actually sell.
Check this out! A stainless-steel, credit-card-shaped bottle opener!
A Fish and Chips tool! (I dislike fish and would never consider using utensils to eat fries, but the concept is clever)
And their Urban Kits are just a bunch of pure win. I mean look at these little babies! Bike Ride kits! Flightbag kits! Dirty Stop Out kits! What the hell is a "dirty stop out"?
Seriously. Is that some kind of British slang? It must be.
Whatever works.
The sheer variety of kits they offer is just evidence of epic genius.
5 Burning Questions We Have About the Ending of ‘Carrie’
-
Mike Flanagan’s new Stephen King series is now streaming on Prime Video.
20 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment