While I quite like Google+ (so far), I can completely understand Warren Ellis' take on it.
Google could stand to fine-tune it a bit.
It's going to be hard to go toe-to-toe with Facebook. In my case it helps that Facebook opted to introduce their annoying chat feature and it's constantly popping up and annoying the hell out of me, thus making me look favorably upon the relatively-inoffensive Google+.
In the long run, social networking is always going to be annoying. That's just a fact of the Internet. I'm slowly growing more and more disenchanted with it as a whole, but can't quite wean myself off it.
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment