Busy weekend.
Friday: saw Captain America at the Kabuki in San Francisco. If you're unfamiliar with the Kabuki, they have theaters that prohibit rugrats and serve alcohol.
So after a dinner of sushi and sake, I watched the Star Spangled Avenger do his Nazi-smashing with two 22 ounce Arrogant Bastard Ales in my system.
I think I liked the movie, but between the booze and the 3D glasses, I have a problem processing details.
Saturday: Erik's birthday celebration.
BBQ place. Beer there. 'nuff said.
Sunday: A trek to see friends and their very active not-quite-two-year-old. A lesson in microclimates, as their home was a good ten degrees hotter than my place. Oy.
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment