So this is my first time ever dabbling in Evite.
And just as I sent out a batch of invitations, I realized I lacked actual email addresses for - oh - about half my list.
I suppose I'm being OCD to mail about an event over a month away, but... um... I am obsessive-compulsive.
I guess that excuses it.
I hate making lists. I always have the feeling I'm forgetting something.
And that would usually be because I am.
*sigh*
Man Who Spent Millions on Rare Pokémon and Magic Cards Found Guilty of
Stealing Over $50 Million in Crypto
-
He now faces up to 20 years in prison on a money-laundering charge.
1 hour ago
1 comment:
As one who often has to schedule events well over a month in advance I very much appreciate the amount of notice you gave. It guaranteed that there would be no calendar collisions.
Post a Comment