And with it comes Payday! Woo-hoo!
So, once again, XKCD gets it right.
And I'm tempted to ask for one of these for my birthday.
I can only imagine the amount of chaos I could cause with one of those. It would make movies more enjoyable, though...
I just finished reading Brian Ruckley's "Winterbirth". It was an enjoyable read, although it had a slow start. He's got some really interesting concepts. I've ordered book two through the ancient greek warrior woman online retailer.
(How's that for code?)
I've gone five-for-five this week on bicycling. Damn but that tuneup made a huge difference.
Okay, I'm out of things to say. I really have to do something interesting with my life.
FCC Chair Brendan Carr Says Pete Hegseth Has Final Say On Broadcasting Fort
Hood Shooter’s Execution
-
Carr said he'll "defer to Secretary Hegseth" if the latter aims to air the
execution of Nidal Malik Hasan on broadcast TV.
38 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment