So I went to my friend Vicky's last night to hang out and visit with friends.
Vicky micro-brews.
Vicky micro-brews really, really well.
I had one of her beers and swore to myself that, since it's a "school night", I'd stick to one.
Three beers later, I realized I should stop.
They were that good.
Got to see Sara, one of my friends visiting from out-of-town, which just added to the awesome and I finally got to meet Marc's girlfriend Shelly, who is a delightful lady.
All-in-all, the perfect way to wrap up a really wonderful Tuesday.
Of course, this morning I forgot my MP3 player at home.
*sigh*
FCC Chair Brendan Carr Says Pete Hegseth Has Final Say On Broadcasting Fort
Hood Shooter’s Execution
-
Carr said he'll "defer to Secretary Hegseth" if the latter aims to air the
execution of Nidal Malik Hasan on broadcast TV.
36 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment