My high school Spanish is unbelievably rusty, but I do believe I've just said "very hot".
That's an apt description of today. Wow.
Apparently today blew away all sorts of records for the area.
I can't say I'm shocked. It's 77 in my apartment and the sun is setting. Gah. This is one of those rare days where I'm wishing I had central air or even one of those crappy window AC units.
I'll just settle for my trusty fan.
I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm burnt out (pun semi-intended).
I'm tempted to hit Forbidden Island tomorrow. 'Tis the weather for it.
I'll have to see how tomorrow goes.
A Quantum Bubble Could End Reality as We Know It. Here’s Why It (Probably)
Won’t
-
The strange rules of quantum mechanics could spell the end of our universe.
But they might also spare it from one particular fate.
46 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment