So I met up with Steve and hit the Carnivale parade in the Mission this morning.
While it was almost inhumanly-difficult to get up before 9am, I managed and hit the city in a reasonable amount of time. We caught the parade with some time to spare and got to see his friends in the parade.
I took a ridiculous amount of pics. Some are okay. Some... not so much, even with the awesome camera. Such is life.
A burger, garlic fries, and beer followed. I've become a serious lightweight when two "proper pints" can make my head spin, and it has. Ah well, this is the last misbehaving I do for a while. Time to get back into the exercise-and-eat-right habit.
I'm glad tomorrow is a holiday. Sleeping in! Yay!
A Quantum Bubble Could End Reality as We Know It. Here’s Why It (Probably)
Won’t
-
The strange rules of quantum mechanics could spell the end of our universe.
But they might also spare it from one particular fate.
46 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment