... will not be discussed in this post. I don't give a rat's arse who the last Cylon is.
This makes my eyes burn, but in a good way.
Tonight's the next installment of "Lost". With this latest season, they've got me hooked again, the bastards. io9 has an interesting post where the producers "graded" some of the theories. If they're not yanking fan-chains, I could find a glimmer of hope that they know what they're doing with this show.
Damn hope.
I'm mildly-surprised that I don't have a hangover this morning. I had three drinks last night that weren't weak. Sure I had plenty of water and was peachy-keen when I left "Forbidden Island", but still...
Ah well. Good times.
A Quantum Bubble Could End Reality as We Know It. Here’s Why It (Probably)
Won’t
-
The strange rules of quantum mechanics could spell the end of our universe.
But they might also spare it from one particular fate.
46 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment