Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Belaboring

So it's September. 2014 is blazing along nicely, it seems.

The rugrats are all in school, causing all sorts of traffic hell.

Labor Day is behind us and with it, the delightful days of sloth. I took a five day weekend and my only regret was my empty bank account.

Oh, and maybe watching "Into the Dalek". Yeesh, that was a bad episode. I'm getting soured on the Capaldi Doctor pretty quickly. I expected the first episode to suck, but the obligatory Dalek one was just a horrible mishmash of stupid.

Working my way through "Among Thieves" by Douglas Hulick. Delightful read thus far. I expect I'll pick up the next book after I finish this one. I'm trying to savor it and take my time. I have a small backlog of books for when I do finish, but still, I'm in no rush.

I can't freakin' believe it's September already.

No comments: