'Tis a chilly morning on this Friday, the 13th of November.
I lurk at my desk with my hood covering my head in the darkness of my cubicle. Why? The air conditioning has come on. And I like the psychotic Sith-monk look.
Automatic deposit has brought me monetary joy.
Email has brought a few anguished screams of job-related irritation and frustration.
The residue of Nyquil from the previous evening leaves me disoriented. My immune system is wresting with what appears to be a cold (or really severe allergies). Thus far, my immune system appears to be winning the battle. Ten-plus hours of sleep probably helped.
For reasons I'm not entirely clear on, this seems like a really cool little invention.
Tomorrow, nerds meet for a brainmeat stew of psychosis.
I require more coffee.
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment