The full moon was hanging over the western horizon this morning like a glowing yellow Eye of Sauron.
It was awesome.
And it helped me spot the law enforcement representative who was lurking with his lights off - presumably to catch scofflaws who would violate the speed limit and/or ignore traffic signals.
I was a good little weredriver. I'm sure I disappointed him.
I'm rather bummed that I won't be able to see Star Trek 'till next week, but such is life. I'm actually impressed with myself that I have higher priorities than a sci-fi movie.
Maybe there's hope for me yet.
...
...
...
Nah.
Oh well. It's Friday. Another work week has ended. This one will be my last 5-day work week until June. Should be interesting.
During October Prime Day, You Can Get a MacBook Air for What It Cost Before
the RAM Crisis
-
Amazon has a (relatively) great deal on Apple's MacBook Air.
16 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment