For "Reaper" fans out there, there's possible actions to take to save the show.
I'm prepping an actual snail-mail letter (I have no faith in email and/or electronic petitions) to ABC Entertainment Group.
Can't hurt, I guess. If "Dollhouse" can get renewed, anything can happen.
Though Whedon's name is pretty holy...
During October Prime Day, You Can Get a MacBook Air for What It Cost Before
the RAM Crisis
-
Amazon has a (relatively) great deal on Apple's MacBook Air.
14 minutes ago
2 comments:
Thank you, Ninja, have loved your blog and appreciate your support of Reaper, yes isn't it exciting and ITA that the Dollhouse news gives hope to all small shows. Thanks again!
Don't forget to also email, ninja. We're actually getting responses back from those. Plus, time is limited, so at this moment, email is still the fastest way to write.
And squeeee! If you want to check out the latest up-to-date info, including a post by Jenny Wade!, check out our Ideas to ensure a Season Three thread.
Post a Comment