I've watched the video, like so many people. Watched a Minnesota cop sit there, his knee on the neck of George Floyd as he lay face-down, handcuffed, on the ground.
I can't believe this sort of shit is still happening in the United States. Four - FOUR - cops have got an unarmed black man handcuffed and face down and one decides to apply a move that he's got to know is dangerous, if not fatal. You can't tell me that four big cops couldn't handle things if George Floyd were seriously struggling while handcuffed, for god's sake!
In all honesty, I'm surprised the protests haven't been worse in light of that.
And now we have Trump threatening martial law. We have opportunists looting. And we have more people getting hurt as this escalates.
It's 2020. We're two decades into the 21st century. What the fuck?
During October Prime Day, You Can Get a MacBook Air for What It Cost Before
the RAM Crisis
-
Amazon has a (relatively) great deal on Apple's MacBook Air.
16 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment