I feel oddly-obligated to make a New Year's Eve post. Not sure why.
I've just finished (re-)watching Shaun of the Dead with some Zachary's deep-dish pizza and a bit of Campfire whiskey. That's pretty much the sum total of my New Year's Eve plans in a nutshell. I may pop another movie on. I may try a bit of writing. I expect I'll have a bit more Campfire. I'm not sure if I'm going to bother staying up 'till midnight.
2018 has been a really weird year. Can't say I'm sorry to see it go. I'm curious what 2019 will bring. I'm sure it will be interesting times.
It’s Your Last Chance to Get This Samsung Galaxy Tablet on Sale for $80 Off
Before October Prime Day Ends
-
It's not too late to get a great deal on a Galaxy A11 tablet.
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment