I made it six days.
Yesterday, going into work, I had a horrific attack of sinus issues. I figured it was allergies. I seem to suffer from allergy-related sinus issues most days of the year. I figured mold or something got in the office ventilation.
I got home and I was feeling worse. The sinus issues were so bad, I could barely breathe.
Loaded up on decongestants and realized my throat was bothering me. Added Nyquil to the mix and took a nine-hour nap.
Woke up this morning to the sound of rain and a sore throat.
I've got a cold. Good times. I think the nine hours of Nyquil-sleep helped. My congestion isn't too bad, but I'm definitely sick.
Good times.
During October Prime Day, You Can Get a MacBook Air for What It Cost Before
the RAM Crisis
-
Amazon has a (relatively) great deal on Apple's MacBook Air.
16 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment