Just for the record, I have seen the season opener: "The Magician's Apprentice". I've decided not to comment in this blog until I've seen part two - "The Witch's Familiar" - and digested it.
8Bitdo FlipPad Gaming Controller
-
Most game controllers for phones are made for landscape mode. The 8Bitdo
FlipPad is for vertical gaming. Perfect for retro arcade games, it features
a tact...
Villa Skyfall James Bond-Inspired Estate
-
[image: Villa Skyfall James Bond-Inspired Estate]
Designed by a self-described 007 devotee, this FL estate features a real
Skyfall prop car.
Visit Uncrat...
‘The Messenger’ in Vista, California
-
[image: Messenger Mural - Vista CA USA]
"The Messenger" is a colorful street mural created in downtown Vista by
world-renowned spray-paint artist Chor Bo...
AI News – August 5, 2026
-
Quick Brief Featured story today: “Kimi K3 full model running on 16x GB10
cluster at 20+tps” And more models & releases news from the AI universe –
Photo...
Bronze KingPins
-
Happy Tuesday Folks!
We've got a warm and humid start to the month of August. After more than
seven inches of rain in the past week I think we can safely...
Subscribe to the new Vintage Ninja Newsletter!
-
“VINTAGE NINJA SECRET SCROLLS” is my new email newsletter. Like a lone
shinobi in the night, I’m trying to maintain an audience and spread the
good word ...
Quotes - Forty-Three
-
Sometimes you meet someone, and it’s so clear that the two of you, on some
level belong together. As lovers, or as friends, or as family, or as
somethin...
Home Front: IBC water storage
-
Water security has been a concern for me for a while, weather patterns
changing all the time and even social disruptions affecting major
infrastructure l...
An important message from Consumer Reports
-
This is our last post on Consumerist.com. We’re deeply proud of all the
work we’ve done on behalf of consumers, from exposing shady practices by
secretive ...
No comments:
Post a Comment