I'm spending a few days wrapping up my thirteen-year game in email. Crafting epilogs and the like.
Meanwhile, one player has his own thoughts on the campaign..
So what next?
Well, I have other campaigns in-progress. One modern-day-ish campaign of super-powered hunted characters. You know the trope. Scanners meets "The Tomorrow People" meets "X-Men". It's stalled from the loss of certain key players, but I hope to revisit it one day.
Got a few other fantasy games going in the same world as the uber-campaign, though I'm only running one of those.
I plan to focus on "real life" endeavors a bit more and polish up some job skills. Maybe shed a few pounds, too. Yeah right...
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment