Zyrtec, you are my new best friend.
Allergies. Ye gods.
I somehow missed last night's "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". I guess they had a rerun followed by a new ep. I am all kinds of sad. Or I would have been had I been awake. F***ing allergies put me asleep hell of early last night.
At least I managed to successfully record "Person of Interest". Gotta have priorities here.
My allergy meds mix has me craving human brains. Is that a bad thing? I don't think this is a 28 Days Later/Zombieland thing. Alas. No bursts of speed for me. Just shuffling inevitability.
Good lord. We're only halfway through April? This doesn't feel right.
Man Who Spent Millions on Rare Pokémon and Magic Cards Found Guilty of
Stealing Over $50 Million in Crypto
-
He now faces up to 20 years in prison on a money-laundering charge.
51 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment