- My mom gave me some leftover Snickerdoodles and brownies from a family event over the weekend. While the brownies are delicious, they're also rich so I can't eat a lot.
The Snickerdoodles, however, are like sugary crack. Cannot...stop... snacking... - The BART strike is (apparently) over! Yay for a return of public transportation populated by mentally-ill lunatics! Waitaminute...
- Ah cool Autumn mornings with the fog and the chill in the air. Lovely for morning bike rides. Added bonus: nobody out to bug me as I pedal in to the office!
- The BBC has a trailer out for the 50th anniversary special: "The Day of the Doctor". As teasers go, it's purdy. I'm not getting my hopes up for this. I'm expecting bitter disappointment and hoping it's better than that.
During October Prime Day, You Can Get a MacBook Air for What It Cost Before
the RAM Crisis
-
Amazon has a (relatively) great deal on Apple's MacBook Air.
16 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment