- My office heat is still broken. Piping in cold air from outside. Makes typing fun. I look forward to the inevitable cold/flu.
- Randomly discovered an elementary school classmate of mine became a Hollywood producer. At least I think it's her based on the Google image I dug up. Kind of random.
- Read "The Lost Continent" by Edgar Rice Burroughs. I don't recommend it. It hasn't aged well as a story and is pretty dubious in some of the more racial aspects of the story.
- Spent much of the weekend fixing my laptop after a botched software update. It's my deepest hope that the blasted thing is working now and will connect to the Internet as designed. Thank the FSM for system restore points.
A Quantum Bubble Could End Reality as We Know It. Here’s Why It (Probably)
Won’t
-
The strange rules of quantum mechanics could spell the end of our universe.
But they might also spare it from one particular fate.
48 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment