Full Moon tomorrow. Good times. Looks nearly-full today.
Supposed to storm like hell this week. I have to admit I'm looking forward to that a bit.
Decided that I'm done with martial arts 'till the next session starts up again in 2013. Too many lingering pains and I'm completely brain-fried on how to do some very basic, important moves. Tried to throw someone last night and nearly injured both myself and my partner in the exercise. That's just a message from my subconscious that a best test is not in my future this time around.
Strangely disappointing feeling.
Can you believe it's nearly December? Holy crap but this year is burning by fast.
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
1 hour ago
No comments:
Post a Comment