Per the EFF, Hawai'i has tabled their ill-advised data retention scheme.
I'm somewhat-surprised that Hawai'i legislators really thought that was a good idea, but I guess it takes all kinds. Nice to know the outrage shut this down fast.
---
Friday has yet-again graced us with its magnificent Friday-ness. I suppose I shouldn't have had a three-pint dinner last night, as this morning is not the most fun I've had for the week. And the plan is to repeat at a different location after work today.
I suppose this constitutes a problem.
---
The fog is in today. It's so thick this morning that I actually had trouble seeing across the street when I left home.
It's deerstalker hat weather, let me tell you.
We Asked Starbucks Why Their ‘Sugar-Free’ Drinks Have Sugar and Now We’re
Just More Confused
-
There's a big difference between "sugar free" and "no added sugar."
15 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment