My blog post title isn't as clever as I'd like it to be.
Over this weekend, I finished The Wise Man's Fear.
I'm still in a sort of haze of happy from it.
That was a damn fine book!
I find myself riveted to the tales of Kvothe's life and trials.
I can't for the life of me figure out how he plans to conclude this story in a third novel.
I can't for the life of me figure out how I'm going to wait three or four more years for him to write and publish the next one.
I feel like a crack addict going through withdrawal.
The Many Downside of Being the Queen
-
Disney movies make little girls want to grow up to be a princess. They have
beautiful dresses, loyal servants, a magical fairy godmother, and they end
up...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment