I ran an errand in scenic San Francisco today.
It effectively took all day.
Why?
The "Love Fest" out in Civic Center. I was wondering why I saw a series of technicolor tarted-up teenage gals on my 9 car train (which was standing room only). Apparently the "Love Fest" and a bluegrass festival dominated the city's time.
Thus, I opted to stop by O'Neils (a fantastic Irish pub near the AT&T stadium) for a few before hopping the train home.
In and around my three pints, I met some really fascinating people and got the skinny on the hippie kids. I traveled back with a crapload of them on BART as many of them tried to hit the Cal game in Berkeley.
The three pints have hit me a bit harder than expected, but that's welcome.
Not like I'm driving... or even know where my car keys are.
Blogger Found Guilty of Harassment for Sending Shrek Penis Meme to Ohio
State Senator
-
Some memes are too hot to handle.
9 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment