So it's finally Standard Time. I get my extra hour of sleep.
Theoretically.
Of course, there's still fallout from Halloween. Bored teens with nothing better to do than to opted last night (this morning?) to hit our complex and make noise. Mainly they were going through the trash, or so it appeared when I actually did a survey of the building this morning.
Little bastards woke me out of a sound sleep, too.
With Standard Time shrunk by two weeks, I begrudge my sleep all the more (and still wish for something HORRIBLE to happen to the assholes who legislated the change). Thus, I am unhappy.
I now dwell upon revenge fantasies. Mmm... revenge fantasies...
Health Influencer Brags About Drinking From a Radioactive Jug for 250 Days
Straight
-
Radium water products were banned in the U.S. roughly a century ago for
causing cancer and other harms.
11 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment