So I finished "Spirit Gate" by Kate Elliot. Finally.
It really slowed down about 2/3rds through and I found the ending unsatisfying.
I'm now reading William Gibson's "Spook Country". It appears to be set shortly after "Pattern Recognition" and guest stars at least two of the characters from "Pattern Recognition", in a really weird way.
So far it's interesting. I really enjoyed "Pattern Recognition", but I honestly couldn't say why. It's one of those stories that's really more about the journey than the destination. I'm not sure "Spook Country" is the same, but I'm willing to give it a try.
After that, "Winterbirth".
My dad loaned me "Creepers" by David Morrell. Normally, I'd be lukewarm on Morrell's stuff, but this one is about those "urban archeologist" folks who explore abandoned buildings.
I'm intrigued.
During October Prime Day, You Can Get a MacBook Air for What It Cost Before
the RAM Crisis
-
Amazon has a (relatively) great deal on Apple's MacBook Air.
14 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment